Your daily routine is critical for removing plaque, stray food particles and other bacterial deposits before they can contribute to problems with gum disease and tooth decay. This consists of brushing your teeth twice a day with a soft-bristled toothbrush and toothpaste that includes fluoride. You also need to make an active effort to floss… Read more »
Posts Tagged: amalgam
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care