Your toothbrush can experience severe wear and tear if you don’t take good care of it. This is why it’s important to do all you can to keep your brush in tip-top shape. To help you do so, our dental team encourages you to do the following things: No. 1: Clean your hands Make sure… Read more »
Posts Tagged: brushing your teeth
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!