Summer is coming quickly, and with summer comes endless days in the pool, warm temperatures, and cold treats galore. Did you know it is important to protect your teeth from things like swimming pool water and lemonade? Summertime is a time to relax, but don’t relax too much when it comes to dental care! These… Read more »
Posts Tagged: chlorine
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?