Your toothbrush can experience severe wear and tear if you don’t take good care of it. This is why it’s important to do all you can to keep your brush in tip-top shape. To help you do so, our dental team encourages you to do the following things: No. 1: Clean your hands Make sure… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Clean toothbrush
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!