If you are between 17 and 25 years old, you may want to start thinking about getting your wisdom teeth removed. These teeth come in during the “age of wisdom” and often require removal because the mouth isn’t large enough to hold them. However, some people’s wisdom teeth erupt without problem. Do they still need… Read more »
Posts Tagged: clean
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!