Do you have tooth decay that needs to be repaired? Dr. may recommend a dental filling in , , to restore your tooth. Our dentist will remove the decay and then fill the area with the dental filling material. What is a composite filling? Composite fillings are tooth colored, durable fillings. They can be placed… Read more »
Posts Tagged: composite filling
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!