Your daily routine is critical for removing plaque, stray food particles and other bacterial deposits before they can contribute to problems with gum disease and tooth decay. This consists of brushing your teeth twice a day with a soft-bristled toothbrush and toothpaste that includes fluoride. You also need to make an active effort to floss… Read more »
Posts Tagged: composite resin
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!