Your daily routine is critical for removing plaque, stray food particles and other bacterial deposits before they can contribute to problems with gum disease and tooth decay. This consists of brushing your teeth twice a day with a soft-bristled toothbrush and toothpaste that includes fluoride. You also need to make an active effort to floss… Read more »
Posts Tagged: composite resin
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!