Your daily routine is critical for removing plaque, stray food particles and other bacterial deposits before they can contribute to problems with gum disease and tooth decay. This consists of brushing your teeth twice a day with a soft-bristled toothbrush and toothpaste that includes fluoride. You also need to make an active effort to floss… Read more »
Posts Tagged: composite resin
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?