A crown restoration is designed to replace the compromised tooth enamel layer of a tooth with an alternate material such as gold, a metallic alloy, or dental-grade porcelain. This piece of special dental work is cemented onto the abutment and anchored into your mouth with a very strong dental adhesive. This is meant to hold… Read more »
Posts Tagged: crown cement
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?