Your teeth and gums actually have a more function in your mouth than simply chewing food. They also provide structure for your facial muscles and have a major influence on the clarity of your speech. Unfortunately, things like gum disease, tooth decay and injuries can sometimes cause multiple teeth to fail. In many of these… Read more »
Posts Tagged: custom dentures
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!