Even though the enamel layer on each of your teeth is very hard, there are still times when something like an accidental fall or a blow to the face can actually crack one of your teeth. One of the more common restoration options recommended by is to have the enamel layer of the cracked tooth… Read more »
Posts Tagged: damaged enamel
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!