The environment you create in your mouth has a lot to do with the bacterial environment you create. What we eat and drink feeds the bacteria (and we have hundreds in the mouth) allowing them to create lactic acid which causes tooth decay over time. The International Journal of Drug Testing has said that a… Read more »
Posts Tagged: dental caries
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease