Cavities and gum disease are always ready to attack your smile, so taking good care of your oral health is an essential daily event. Brushing twice a day for two minutes, and flossing once a day should be accompanied by regular dental visits and checkups to keep your smile healthy. But there are other times… Read more »
Posts Tagged: dental checkups
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!