Cavities and gum disease are always ready to attack your smile, so taking good care of your oral health is an essential daily event. Brushing twice a day for two minutes, and flossing once a day should be accompanied by regular dental visits and checkups to keep your smile healthy. But there are other times… Read more »
Posts Tagged: dental checkups
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?