Cavities and gum disease are always ready to attack your smile, so taking good care of your oral health is an essential daily event. Brushing twice a day for two minutes, and flossing once a day should be accompanied by regular dental visits and checkups to keep your smile healthy. But there are other times… Read more »
Posts Tagged: dental checkups
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!