Flossing your teeth at least once a day is a necessary part of a dental health routine. Floss cleans out food and plaque that is trapped between teeth, but did you know that your ancient ancestors used floss as well? Here is a brief history of dental floss. Horsing Around Evidence has been found that… Read more »
Posts Tagged: dental floss
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care