If you are experiencing a dental emergency, please stay calm, call our office as soon as possible, and do the following things: • For a knocked-out tooth: If you have knocked a tooth out of your mouth, please retrieve the tooth, hold it by the crown, and wash it off with warm water if it’s… Read more »
Posts Tagged: dental injury
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!