If you are experiencing a dental emergency, please stay calm, call our office as soon as possible, and do the following things: • For a knocked-out tooth: If you have knocked a tooth out of your mouth, please retrieve the tooth, hold it by the crown, and wash it off with warm water if it’s… Read more »
Posts Tagged: dental injury
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!