If left untreated, disease or damage affecting your tooth could eventually affect the pulp. If this should occur, however, it may be possible to save the tooth with a root canal. To learn more about root canals, read on: – Root canals are used to remove damaged pulp in order to save a tooth. –… Read more »
Posts Tagged: dental procedures
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care