Many people worry about going to the dentist—especially if they need a root canal. Fortunately, root canals have improved in recent years, and are virtually painless now. Still, it is an unpleasant notion. When bacteria are able to grow inside your mouth, you are more likely to need root canal therapy. This can be even… Read more »
Posts Tagged: exam and cleaning
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?