When you hear the word “orthodontics”, what comes to mind? For many, it is the familiar visions of a mouthful of metal, painful adjustments, dietary restrictions, and awkward moments. On the other hand, there are people who could have benefitted from braces when they were children or teens, but did not have access to them…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: exam
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!