A pain in your tooth may be caused by any number of things. You may have a piece of food debris lodged near the tooth, or you may be suffering from a cavity or a cracked tooth. If you have left a cavity or damage to your tooth untreated, you run the risk of an… Read more »
Posts Tagged: extraction
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?