A pain in your tooth may be caused by any number of things. You may have a piece of food debris lodged near the tooth, or you may be suffering from a cavity or a cracked tooth. If you have left a cavity or damage to your tooth untreated, you run the risk of an… Read more »
Posts Tagged: food debris
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!