Bruxism, also known as teeth grinding, is a dangerous habit that generally attacks your smile at night. This is a serious condition that should not be ignored. If you grind your teeth at night or even during the day, our dental team strongly recommends that you call us at and schedule an appointment with your… Read more »
Posts Tagged: fractured teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!