Wisdom teeth removal is a common necessity, as most mouths can’t accommodate the new set of molars. Wisdom teeth can overcrowd a mouth, become impacted, and increase risk of tooth decay. Our team at wants you to be prepared for the removal of your wisdom teeth. Before the day of the procedure, you can speak… Read more »
Posts Tagged: general anesthesia
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?