If you are experiencing a dental emergency, please stay calm, call our office as soon as possible, and do the following things: • For a knocked-out tooth: If you have knocked a tooth out of your mouth, please retrieve the tooth, hold it by the crown, and wash it off with warm water if it’s… Read more »
Posts Tagged: handling a dental emergency
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?