If you are between 17 and 25 years old, you may want to start thinking about getting your wisdom teeth removed. These teeth come in during the “age of wisdom” and often require removal because the mouth isn’t large enough to hold them. However, some people’s wisdom teeth erupt without problem. Do they still need… Read more »
Posts Tagged: impacted
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?