Large areas of tooth decay can seriously compromise your mouth. Beyond simply impairing your ability to chew food, it can also cause pain. If left unchecked, it invites more serious problems. If you notice a cavity on one of your teeth or you have a tooth that has recently developed a sensitivity issue, you should… Read more »
Posts Tagged: inlay
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!