Large areas of tooth decay can seriously compromise your mouth. Beyond simply impairing your ability to chew food, it can also cause pain. If left unchecked, it invites more serious problems. If you notice a cavity on one of your teeth or you have a tooth that has recently developed a sensitivity issue, you should… Read more »
Posts Tagged: inlay
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!