Flossing your teeth at least once a day is a necessary part of a dental health routine. Floss cleans out food and plaque that is trapped between teeth, but did you know that your ancient ancestors used floss as well? Here is a brief history of dental floss. Horsing Around Evidence has been found that… Read more »
Posts Tagged: levi speak parmly
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth