Do you ever wonder what should be included in your before-bed oral hygiene routine? If so, Dr. is more than happy to help you! First, scrub your smile with a soft-bristled toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste. It’s best to brush for two minutes and thoroughly clean each tooth. When you are done, rinse your mouth and… Read more »
Posts Tagged: mouth guard
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!