Do you ever wonder what should be included in your before-bed oral hygiene routine? If so, Dr. is more than happy to help you! First, scrub your smile with a soft-bristled toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste. It’s best to brush for two minutes and thoroughly clean each tooth. When you are done, rinse your mouth and… Read more »
Posts Tagged: mouth guard
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?