If left untreated, disease or damage affecting your tooth could eventually affect the pulp. If this should occur, however, it may be possible to save the tooth with a root canal. To learn more about root canals, read on: – Root canals are used to remove damaged pulp in order to save a tooth. –… Read more »
Posts Tagged: oral accident
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?