If left untreated, disease or damage affecting your tooth could eventually affect the pulp. If this should occur, however, it may be possible to save the tooth with a root canal. To learn more about root canals, read on: – Root canals are used to remove damaged pulp in order to save a tooth. –… Read more »
Posts Tagged: oral accident
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!