If left untreated, disease or damage affecting your tooth could eventually affect the pulp. If this should occur, however, it may be possible to save the tooth with a root canal. To learn more about root canals, read on: – Root canals are used to remove damaged pulp in order to save a tooth. –… Read more »
Posts Tagged: oral accident
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth