Athletes, especially those who play contact sports, should wear a sports mouth guard in order to protect their teeth, gums, jaw, tongue, lips, and other oral tissues. You are 60 times more likely to receive injury if you do not wear a mouth guard, so it is very important to use one while playing sports…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: oral appliance
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care