If you want to have optimum oral health care than brushing your teeth is a good starting stone to fine-tune your skills. Brushing twice daily is an effective tool in the battle against tooth decay and gum disease, but an often neglected part of toothbrush care lies in the care for the toothbrush itself. If… Read more »
Posts Tagged: oral exam
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!