If you want to have optimum oral health care than brushing your teeth is a good starting stone to fine-tune your skills. Brushing twice daily is an effective tool in the battle against tooth decay and gum disease, but an often neglected part of toothbrush care lies in the care for the toothbrush itself. If… Read more »
Posts Tagged: oral exam
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!