Do you ever wonder what should be included in your before-bed oral hygiene routine? If so, Dr. is more than happy to help you! First, scrub your smile with a soft-bristled toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste. It’s best to brush for two minutes and thoroughly clean each tooth. When you are done, rinse your mouth and… Read more »
Posts Tagged: oral hygiene routine
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!