If you are experiencing a dental emergency, please stay calm, call our office as soon as possible, and do the following things: • For a knocked-out tooth: If you have knocked a tooth out of your mouth, please retrieve the tooth, hold it by the crown, and wash it off with warm water if it’s… Read more »
Posts Tagged: oral injury
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care