Athletes, especially those who play contact sports, should wear a sports mouth guard in order to protect their teeth, gums, jaw, tongue, lips, and other oral tissues. You are 60 times more likely to receive injury if you do not wear a mouth guard, so it is very important to use one while playing sports…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: oral trauma
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth