Athletes, especially those who play contact sports, should wear a sports mouth guard in order to protect their teeth, gums, jaw, tongue, lips, and other oral tissues. You are 60 times more likely to receive injury if you do not wear a mouth guard, so it is very important to use one while playing sports…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: oral trauma
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?