When you were fitted for your new set of custom dentures at , the dental appliance was designed to fit snugly with the underlying structure of your gums. Still, many denture wearers like to use a small bead of denture adhesive to help lock the appliance in place and also prevent stray food particles from… Read more »
Posts Tagged: partial
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?