When you were fitted for your new set of custom dentures at , the dental appliance was designed to fit snugly with the underlying structure of your gums. Still, many denture wearers like to use a small bead of denture adhesive to help lock the appliance in place and also prevent stray food particles from… Read more »
Posts Tagged: partial
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!