When you were fitted for your new set of custom dentures at , the dental appliance was designed to fit snugly with the underlying structure of your gums. Still, many denture wearers like to use a small bead of denture adhesive to help lock the appliance in place and also prevent stray food particles from… Read more »
Posts Tagged: partial
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy