Flossing your teeth at least once a day is a necessary part of a dental health routine. Floss cleans out food and plaque that is trapped between teeth, but did you know that your ancient ancestors used floss as well? Here is a brief history of dental floss. Horsing Around Evidence has been found that… Read more »
Posts Tagged: patent
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!