Effective today (6/28), you will be required to wear a mask when you enter our office. This decision has been made to comply with the state mandate issued by our Governor.
In addition, we will continue to do the following:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when arrive for your appointment. We will also take your temperature.
- We have hand sanitizer available, and we will ask you to use it when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- The waiting room is no longer open for waiting patients. We are asking all patients to check in with the front desk and then wait in their car.
- Only patients receiving treatment will be allowed in the operatory. All other people will need to wait in their car.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean that you have fewer options available for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, since our waiting room is now closed.
Thank you for being our patient. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you.
Sincerely, Dr. Derek Barnes and Team