The surfaces of your teeth are covered with durable tooth enamel. This is a biologically generated mineral substance known to have microscopic pores. When you consume dark foods and beverages, or if you occasionally use tobacco products it can cause tiny dark particles to adhere to the surfaces of your tooth enamel. As this starts… Read more »
Posts Tagged: procedure
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!