The surfaces of your teeth are covered with durable tooth enamel. This is a biologically generated mineral substance known to have microscopic pores. When you consume dark foods and beverages, or if you occasionally use tobacco products it can cause tiny dark particles to adhere to the surfaces of your tooth enamel. As this starts… Read more »
Posts Tagged: procedure
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease