A crown restoration is designed to replace the compromised tooth enamel layer of a tooth with an alternate material such as gold, a metallic alloy, or dental-grade porcelain. This piece of special dental work is cemented onto the abutment and anchored into your mouth with a very strong dental adhesive. This is meant to hold… Read more »
Posts Tagged: reattached crown
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!