A crown restoration is designed to replace the compromised tooth enamel layer of a tooth with an alternate material such as gold, a metallic alloy, or dental-grade porcelain. This piece of special dental work is cemented onto the abutment and anchored into your mouth with a very strong dental adhesive. This is meant to hold… Read more »
Posts Tagged: reattached crown
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!