A crown restoration is designed to replace the compromised tooth enamel layer of a tooth with an alternate material such as gold, a metallic alloy, or dental-grade porcelain. This piece of special dental work is cemented onto the abutment and anchored into your mouth with a very strong dental adhesive. This is meant to hold… Read more »
Posts Tagged: reattached crown
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy