Do you ever wonder what should be included in your before-bed oral hygiene routine? If so, Dr. is more than happy to help you! First, scrub your smile with a soft-bristled toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste. It’s best to brush for two minutes and thoroughly clean each tooth. When you are done, rinse your mouth and… Read more »
Posts Tagged: retainer
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy