If you want to have optimum oral health care than brushing your teeth is a good starting stone to fine-tune your skills. Brushing twice daily is an effective tool in the battle against tooth decay and gum disease, but an often neglected part of toothbrush care lies in the care for the toothbrush itself. If… Read more »
Posts Tagged: soft bristles
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!