The surfaces of your teeth are covered with durable tooth enamel. This is a biologically generated mineral substance known to have microscopic pores. When you consume dark foods and beverages, or if you occasionally use tobacco products it can cause tiny dark particles to adhere to the surfaces of your tooth enamel. As this starts… Read more »
Posts Tagged: stains
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!