The surfaces of your teeth are covered with durable tooth enamel. This is a biologically generated mineral substance known to have microscopic pores. When you consume dark foods and beverages, or if you occasionally use tobacco products it can cause tiny dark particles to adhere to the surfaces of your tooth enamel. As this starts… Read more »
Posts Tagged: stains
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy