When you hear the word “orthodontics”, what comes to mind? For many, it is the familiar visions of a mouthful of metal, painful adjustments, dietary restrictions, and awkward moments. On the other hand, there are people who could have benefitted from braces when they were children or teens, but did not have access to them…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: straight
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?