Summer is coming quickly, and with summer comes endless days in the pool, warm temperatures, and cold treats galore. Did you know it is important to protect your teeth from things like swimming pool water and lemonade? Summertime is a time to relax, but don’t relax too much when it comes to dental care! These… Read more »
Posts Tagged: swimming pool
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!