Even though the enamel layer on each of your teeth is very hard, there are still times when something like an accidental fall or a blow to the face can actually crack one of your teeth. One of the more common restoration options recommended by is to have the enamel layer of the cracked tooth… Read more »
Posts Tagged: temporary crown
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?