Even though the enamel layer on each of your teeth is very hard, there are still times when something like an accidental fall or a blow to the face can actually crack one of your teeth. One of the more common restoration options recommended by is to have the enamel layer of the cracked tooth… Read more »
Posts Tagged: temporary crown
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy