Even though the enamel layer on each of your teeth is very hard, there are still times when something like an accidental fall or a blow to the face can actually crack one of your teeth. One of the more common restoration options recommended by is to have the enamel layer of the cracked tooth… Read more »
Posts Tagged: temporary crown
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!