Your teeth and gums actually have a more function in your mouth than simply chewing food. They also provide structure for your facial muscles and have a major influence on the clarity of your speech. Unfortunately, things like gum disease, tooth decay and injuries can sometimes cause multiple teeth to fail. In many of these… Read more »
Posts Tagged: temporary dentures
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?