If you are between 17 and 25 years old, you may want to start thinking about getting your wisdom teeth removed. These teeth come in during the “age of wisdom” and often require removal because the mouth isn’t large enough to hold them. However, some people’s wisdom teeth erupt without problem. Do they still need… Read more »
Posts Tagged: third molar
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!