Bruxism is a term used to describe the chronic occurrence of unconsciously grinding your teeth while sleeping. While it might not seem like a significant problem at first, the clenching of jaw muscles and the force of hard grinding can damage teeth and distress the temporomandibular joints that hinge your jaw. If a tooth is… Read more »
Posts Tagged: TMJ disorder
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!