Bruxism is a term used to describe the chronic occurrence of unconsciously grinding your teeth while sleeping. While it might not seem like a significant problem at first, the clenching of jaw muscles and the force of hard grinding can damage teeth and distress the temporomandibular joints that hinge your jaw. If a tooth is… Read more »
Posts Tagged: TMJ disorder
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy