Bruxism is a term used to describe the chronic occurrence of unconsciously grinding your teeth while sleeping. While it might not seem like a significant problem at first, the clenching of jaw muscles and the force of hard grinding can damage teeth and distress the temporomandibular joints that hinge your jaw. If a tooth is… Read more »
Posts Tagged: TMJ disorder
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?