Do you have tooth decay that needs to be repaired? Dr. may recommend a dental filling in , , to restore your tooth. Our dentist will remove the decay and then fill the area with the dental filling material. What is a composite filling? Composite fillings are tooth colored, durable fillings. They can be placed… Read more »
Posts Tagged: tooth-colored dental filling
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?