Flossing your teeth at least once a day is a necessary part of a dental health routine. Floss cleans out food and plaque that is trapped between teeth, but did you know that your ancient ancestors used floss as well? Here is a brief history of dental floss. Horsing Around Evidence has been found that… Read more »
Posts Tagged: toothpick
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!