It’s difficult to remember a time when traditional metal and wire braces weren’t the only way to straighten teeth, but clear aligners are helping to make them a thing of the past. While traditional braces are still the choice of dentists treating more severe alignment issues, now patients have choices and more convenient options that… Read more »
Posts Tagged: traditional braces
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy